Back in the day, no self-respecting website would do without a page listing other cool/intriguing websites. As a tribute to the golden age of the World Wide Web, here are various links that might be of interest to audiences of a particular taste.
My own stuff
- D47crunch – Python library for processing carbonate clumped-isotope analyses
- D47calib – Generate, combine, display and apply Δ47 calibrations based on OGLS
- ClumpyCrunch – web application for processing Δ47 measurements using D47crunch
- ogls – Python library for Omnivariant Generalized Least Squares regression
- bibcites – update BibTeX files with OpenCitations counts
- co2irms – tiny Python library for computations relevant to IRMS measurements of CO2